An award-winning entrepreneur and founder of the Center for the Study of Self-Discipline, Rory Vaden is a leading expert on self-discipline, overcoming procrastination and taking action to create exponential results. His insights have been featured on “Fox and Friends,” Oprah radio, CNN and in Fast Company, Forbes and Success magazine.
Rory believes leaders are not born, they’re made, and at The World Series of Sales he’ll be showing you exactly how.
Rory will explore how to create a culture of performance and productivity in your business and will share the daily habits and action steps you can take to get the most out of your people.
In this insightful and practical session, Rory will draw on both his formal education in leadership and his real-life experience in building a company to more than 100 team members to share with you:
- Why leadership = relationships and how to develop them
- A simple formula for how you can get the most out of your team
- Strategies for creating a culture of trust and high performance
- Practical ideas for how to create loyalty with the people you’re leading
- Time-tested truths and principles of leadership